I have been bad, haven’t I?
You do not have a single clue how hard it has been for me to write this blog post; it has been so long that I might have lost my mojo [cries in Spanish]. Right now, in this exact moment, I am in a point of my life where all I want to do is eat ice cream and cry all day. I have wanted to write a blog post for so long but haven’t felt motivated or productive enough to do so. After I graduated, I started thinking a lot about my future and what the actual f*ck I am going to do with my life. As you may know, (if you have read my other posts) I am COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY TERRIFIED OF THE UNKNOWN (AKA the future) and that has taken a HUGE toll on me. Ok, that is enough rambling about the struggles of life. This blog is not going to be a serious one (you know I can’t be that serious)
Before telling y’all everything that has been on my mind WE HAVE TO CATCH UP!!! HA WELCOME TO “LET’S CATCH UP! pt. 3” WHAT IS GOOD?!
- I GRADUATED!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy (right? RIGHT?!?). Like I said in another post, the last few days of college were quite the busy and nostalgic ones. I had lots of big projects, (which is why I did not post that much before graduating) (huh, funny, now I have time and don’t do it either) (he he) and I tried to spend as much time as possible with my closest friends from there. I have to say that now that I am not going back, I have realized that I ended up enjoying my time there (I will write a blog post about my experience)
- I went home after graduating. oh! and it was so wonderful. I love hanging out with my family and friends and I got to do that a lot. It was also a really nice break from everything. ALSO, I ATE! I. ATE. SO. MUCH. GOOD. FOOD. my gosh, so good.
- I got a job! Even though I wanted to take this summer off, I decided to get a summer job so I don’t get bored. The best thing about it is that it is in one of my favorite cities, New York!! Isn’t the view exquisite?
- I started going to the gym, and we do not have to talk more about that.
- My bitmoji is still the cutest. I don’t know why I update you on that but, I mean, it is the cutest and funniest thing ever. I love it.
Aaaaaannnnddd I think that is about it. I have done more things like boss everyone around and bitch about everything. Nothing out of the ordinary, after all, I am a Capricorn.
uh! oh! ah! it was nice catching up and venting a bit to you. In my current job, I don’t get to do writing so it is nice to do it again. Writing this blog post reminded me how much I do love having a blog and talk about anything and everything. I promise, not only you but also myself that I will write more because it is something that brings happiness and enjoyment to me. Writing these blog posts is something that I just cannot live without, it makes my sad days better and my hot days less hot (well, my air conditioner does that, but we can pretend that these help).
until the next time!
can summer end already?